YourSBA.com Releases First SBA Loan and SBA Loan Calculator iPhone App
LOS ANGELES, CA (PR Newswire) May 1, 2017: YourSBA.com increases your chance of being approved for a small business SBA loan by 500%. Find out how much you qualify to borrow and receive an instant pre-approval. If you’re somewhere in the process of applying for an SBA loan this app is essential. Free, easy and secure.
Featured here on AppAdvice.com.
Download here on Apple iTunes App Store.
SBA Loan Calculator, Business Loan Calculator, How Much Can I Borrow Calculator, Total Funding Calculator, SBA Loan Scenario and more.
• Simple Loan Calculator allows you to enter loan amount and see what the payments will be. Sliders allow you to make adjustments to the default SBA loan values. This calculator can also be used for any type of small business loan.
• Total Funding Calculator gives you the total amount you may qualify for using any combination of cash, retirement funds (401k, IRA, ROBS), home equity and other down payment sources.
• Complete Loan Calculator gives you a complete SBA lending scenario. By entering any combination of project details such as down payment, seller notes (if buying a business or real estate) and details of the project — real estate; working capital; business price; furniture, fixtures & equipment (FF&E); inventory; debt payoff and more. This is the only SBA loan calculator available able to figure out the loan terms based upon the project details.
• How Much Can I Borrow Calculator gives you an estimate of how much you may qualify to borrow to expand an existing company. By entering the amount of discretionary cash flow from your existing business and affiliate businesses, you will get a pre-qualification loan amount. Think of this calculator as a “reversed” simple loan calculator.
SBA Education and How-To Comprehensive Guides:
• How-To Comprehensive Guides improve your chances of being approved for an SBA loan. Detailed guides show you how to achieve desired results of a small business loan. Specific details are given about SBA loan objectives, such as, “How to buy a Fedex route with an SBA loan,” as an example.
• Video Center gives information and solutions in 90 seconds or less. Complete transcripts of each video are also available.
• Feature Request lets us know exactly what you need to know to be successful. Each day we add content to the SBA Education section of our app.
Let’s Get Started right from the app:
• Quick Pre-Approval right from the app. Find out how much you may qualify for in about 60 seconds. No credit check and direct portal to sign up for our free SBA lending platform, YourEdge™, which is the only free SBA loan platform for loans over $350,000 for the purpose of buying a company, purchasing your building or expanding your company.
• Sign up for the free online platform, use the app to upload forms directly and find all of the documents needed for the entire SBA lending platform all in one place — organized and up-to-date.
• Latest News from the SBA and YourSBA.com that can impact the success of an SBA loan application.
• Loan Brokers can sign up to use our ForeverTrack™ platform instead of trying to keep track of the latest credit guidelines of the most active SBA lenders and get paid the same, or more, as if they’re working directly with their “go to” lenders. Our referral platform is also available to business brokers, commercial loan brokers, attorneys, CPAs and business consultants.
• Bank Turndowns. Bankers can submit information about declined loans and keep their business banking client happy while increasing their chances of keeping the retail and deposit banking relationship.
- Category: Business, Finance
- Released: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 68.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: YourSBA.com, Inc.
- © 2017 YourSBA.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
About the SBA Loan Calculator Initiative: YourSBA.com maintains a suite of business funding calculators. The SaaS calculator platforms allow a buyer to determine the amount of down payment, or equity injection, required to buy a business using the US Small Business Administration’s 7(a) Loan Program. The calculators are the only of their kind in the industry. They calculate various scenarios based on the availability of cash and other down payment sources by the business buyer in addition to other equity injection sources such as a seller participation note. A new calculator, How Much Can I Borrow, determines the amount a current business owner may borrow to expand their company, buy out a business partner, buy the building they’re in or even buy a competitor.
About YourSBA.com, Inc.: The least expensive, easiest and highest approval rate starting place for SBA 7(a) loans over $350,000 starts here. YourSBA.com, Inc. is a registered California software company offering a tightly-integrated suite of SaaS (software as a service) platforms for SBA borrowers, business owners, business intermediaries, business professionals, loan brokers and banks. Their mission is to make the entire SBA lending process more secure and efficient for the borrower or business owner.
About Aspire for Business YourSBA.com Education Initiative: The mission is to educate potential business buyers how to get a loan to buy a business using the SBA 7(a) Loan Program. An SBA loan provides the ability for someone to buy a business with almost no money down or purchase an existing business with less-than-average credit. Aspire for Business teaches prospective buyers about the SBA loan and the down payment, or equity injection, choices and sources.